How To Connect Mobile With Printer :
If you want to know how to connect the printer to the mobile device, reading our article you will get complete information about it. Mobile phone is the device that we always carry with us, and today almost any task that is difficult to accomplish without a laptop or desktop computer can be done on a mobile phone.
We use mobile phones not only for making calls, browsing the internet, social media, clicking videos or photos, but also for sending/receiving emails and preparing documents when necessary.
But whenever there is work related to documents, we often have to go to the laptop or desktop to print from the mobile phone, that is, the document is first sent to the computer via Bluetooth or e-mail, then, go somewhere , printing can Sal.
So, in this article, we are going to know the solution to this problem of not being able to print from your mobile phone and learn how to connect your printer to your mobile phone and how you can print from your mobile phone.
How to connect printer to mobile phone | How to connect a cell phone to a printer
Taking prints by connecting your mobile phone to the printer is now easier than ever, as all new printers released are now mobile-friendly and support mobile printing.
There are basically 4 ways to connect a cell phone to a printer.
- The first way, in which if your printer is a WiFi printer, the mobile phone and the printer can be directly connected via WiFi, and the printing can be removed. This is called direct printing.
- There is another way, in which if your printer is a WiFi printer, instead of direct printing, you can also print by connecting the printer to the wireless router, that is, there is a wireless router between the printer and the mobile phone. Phone.
- There is a third way, in which if your printer is a network printer, and even if it does not have WiFi, the mobile phone can be connected to the wireless LAN and the print can be printed.
- At the same time, there is a fourth and final way, in which even if the printer does not have WiFi function, the mobile phone can be connected to the printer by OTG cable, and the printing can be output. So, let’s understand these four ways to connect a printer to a mobile phone in detail.
Before that, Google Cloud Printing Service was a very good service from Google where mobile phones and other Android devices could connect to Cloud Print service and printing could be retrieved. In this service, any supported printer has been connected to Google Cloud service first, after which printing can be removed from cloud-connected devices, but Google shut down Google Cloud service in January 2021 due to some reasons.
How to connect a mobile phone to a printer via WiFi
If you want to connect your mobile device to the printer via Wi-Fi, there are two ways. Currently all new WiFi printers that come out, most have the option of direct printing, i.e. by pressing the WiFi button on the printer, as soon as the WiFi printer is turned on, this is for direct printing. Dresses.
For direct printing, follow the steps below, but please note that the process described may be different for some printers, but in general this is the connection process for most printers.
First way to print from a mobile via Wi-Fi
This is the first way the printer and device connect directly (Peer to Peer) without any wireless router. Somehow, the printer turns the signal into an access point that the cell phone can connect to and print.
- First, enable WiFi Direct by pressing the WiFi button on the printer.
- After that, download and install the official app associated with this printer on the mobile.
- Now enable WiFi on your mobile.
- Now, if you open WiFi Preferences on mobile, you will see that you will see the printer, which Direct will be written to first, and then the printer model.
- Click on the printer that appears, after which it will ask you for the password.
- For the printer’s Wi-Fi password, press the Printer Information (I) button on the printer, after which a printout will appear in which the printer’s SSID and password will be entered . For many printers, your serial number is usually your password.
- After entering the password, when the direct printer is connected, open the official printer app and add the printer from there.
- After that, your printer will be ready to print from your mobile.
- Now just open the document, what you want to print, click on the top right corner of the document and click on the Print option.
- Now select the printer and give the print command.
- After that, your print will be output.
Another way to extract printing from mobile via Wi-Fi.
It is another way to connect wireless printer and mobile phone via wireless LAN. In it, there is a wireless router between the printer and the mobile phone, which works to connect the two devices.
Before connecting your mobile to the Wi-Fi printer, you should check some of the following things.
- Your wireless printer must have the WPS option.
:- You must also have a WPS button on your router/modem.
- First, press the wireless button on the printer for about 3 seconds, until the light on the wireless key starts flashing. If the wireless button is not present on the printer but the display screen is, first access the Control Panel and press the PUSH Button option under Network Settings and WiFi Protected Setup.
- This will prepare your printer to process the connection and begin scanning the network.
- Now go to your wireless router and press and hold the WPS button until the WPS light starts flashing.
- After that, your printer will connect to the wireless network in 2-3 minutes.
- Now also connect your mobile to the same wireless network.
- After that, download and install the app connected to this printer on your mobile.
- Now the application being installed will detect the printer connected to the network.
- In this way, your mobile phone will connect to the printer through the wireless router and you can print.
Third way to print by connecting the printer to the mobile phone
Even if you have a network printer, you can easily connect your mobile phone to the printer. To do this, keep some of the following things in mind.
- The network printer must be connected to the switch or router by LAN cable or WiFi
- Your mobile must also be connected to the WiFi router of the same network.
After that, if you install the APP connected to the printer on the mobile phone, the printer will be detected, the connection can take off the printing.
The advantage of network printers is that you can connect the printer to the LAN network in two ways, one by Ethernet cable and the other by WiFi. That is, the Ethernet port is present on the network printer, so you can connect the printer to the network. A local network connecting the printer to the network switch via an Ethernet cable as well as a WiFi option is also present in the printer. network, through which you can also connect the printer to the printer. You can connect to the wireless LAN.
- The process of connecting a printer to a local network using an Ethernet cable.
- First, connect the printer to the network switch via a LAN cable.
- After that, open the Settings option on the display screen of the printer.
- Now navigate to the IP Address option by entering Network Settings.
- Here you can set the LAN IP address of the printer yourself or select the DHCP option.
- After that, your printer will be connected to the LAN network.
- Now connect your mobile to the WiFi of this same LAN network.
- After that, install the official printer app on mobile.
Now the application being installed will detect printers on the network, connecting them, you can take the print.
How to connect the printer to the local WiFi network.
To connect the printer to a Wi-Fi LAN, you will access the Control Panel on the printer’s display screen.
Then go to Settings, then Network Settings Wireless, then Wireless Signals option.
Here you will see the nearby SSIDs detected by the printer, from which you will need to tap the SSID of your visible wireless network.
You must now enter the password associated with the network, after which your printer will connect to this wireless network.
After that also connect your mobile phone to this same wireless network.
Now, if you install the printer related app on the mobile device, the printer will be detected and when you connect it, you can print.
Quick way to print by connecting printer to mobile
Android Mobile can also be connected to the printer via USB OTG cable, it’s a very easy way. To connect a mobile phone to a printer using an OTG cable, please note that both the printer and the mobile phone support OTG printing, although most printers and mobile phones now support OTG printing.
- First, go to Play Store on your phone.
- Now download and install the app connected to the printer. If you want, you can also install the Print Share mobile printing app.
- After that, turn on the printer and connect it to mobile phone via OTG cable.
- Now, as soon as you connect the printer to the mobile, the notification of the printer’s official app installed on the mobile will open, accept and enable printing.
- If the Print Share app is installed, first open the Print Share app and select Direct USB Connected from the options displayed.
- Now a notification will appear, accept it and set the default printer.
- After that, your printer will be ready to print.
So you can connect any OTG compatible printer to the mobile phone and print.
After reading this article, you should already know how to connect your mobile phone to the printer. Not one but four ways to connect mobile phone to printer have been listed, you can adopt any method according to your convenience.
We try to convey as much information as possible in fewer words. Hope you now have information on how to connect printer to mobile device, if you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, you can let us know by commenting below.