Inmotion Review 2022 :
InMotion is owned by employees. Founded in 2001, InMotion uses Linux and Unix operating systems for its network. They have offices in Virginia and California.
InMotion is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The company has won numerous awards, including Best Enterprise Hosting 2011, Best Small Business Hosting 2011, Dedicated Hosting 2011, and Best VPS Hosting 2011.
The organization offers a wide range of web hosting services. This includes enterprise hosting, VPS hosting, personal/startup hosting. And dedicated servers also have a custom website architecture for customers.
According to our test labels, the performance is correct:
Response time: 3714ms
WordPress processing time: 173 ms
Three main considerations
speed and reliability
The old adage “time is money” holds true, especially when opening a website. The minimum requirements for hosting companies should be 99.95% uptime and page loads within seconds.
We test Inmotion monthly for uncompromising speed and quality using a simple WordPress site as our benchmark.
Inmotion is great when it comes to speed. Unfortunately, there isn’t much availability. Here is your performance data by month:
- July 2019 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 1,785 ms
- Aug 2019 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 2,750 ms
- Sep 2019 average uptime: 99.66% average load speed: 3,570 ms
- Oct 2019 average uptime: 99.51% average load speed: 3,792 ms
- Nov 2019 average uptime: 99.60% average load speed: 3,801 ms
- Dec 2019 average uptime: 99.90% average load speed: 3,819 ms
- Jan 2020 average uptime: 99.80% average load speed: 3,807 ms
- Feb 2020 average uptime: 99.69% average load speed: 3,636 ms
- Mar 2020 average uptime: 99.92% average load speed: 3,684 ms
- Apr 2020 average uptime: 99.75% average load speed: 3,769 ms
- May 2020 average uptime: 99.65% average load speed: 3,779 ms
- June 2020 average uptime: 99.50% average load speed: 3,932 ms
- Aug 2020 average uptime: 99.94% average load speed: 4,156 ms
- Sep 2020 average uptime: 99.95% average load speed: 4,329 ms
- Oct 2020 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 4,233 ms
- Nov 2020 average uptime: 99.94% average load speed: 4,187 ms
- Dec 2020 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 4,153 ms
- Jan 2021 average uptime: 99.85% average load speed: 4,261 ms
- Feb 2021 average uptime: 99.67% average load speed: 4,186 ms
- Mar 2021 average uptime: 99.98% average load speed: 4,226 ms
- Apr 2021 average uptime: 99.95% average load speed: 4,302 ms
- May 2021 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 3,902 ms
- June 2021 average uptime: 99.37% average load speed: 1,164 ms
- July 2021 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 604 ms
July 2019 Thru July 2021
|Average Page Speed||3,714 ms|
|Average Render Time||2,640 ms|
|Average Uptime||99.81% 600 minutes over 65 outages|
|Average Security Threats||4 threats|
|Support||24/7 live chat, phone email tickets|
|Apps||WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and many more|
|Features||Free Domain, Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Email, and Free SSL. free Domain registration, free Advertising credits|
|Plans||Shared,WordPress, VPS, Website Creator and Dedicated Servers|
|Pricing||Starting at $5.99/mo renewal increase after the term|
The quickest way to determine the nature of help is to work with your expert over chat and ask a simple question. Things most server administrators should know right away:
“Which version of RHEL or CentOS is my site running?”
It is the framework for almost any organization that uses Linux to facilitate the web. Whether it’s Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS, you can quickly understand your business.
Here’s a screenshot of my access to help:
Generally speaking, chat sessions are very fast. I got in touch with a Czyrus T. representative within about 2 minutes. I like the way you log in, you can choose to log in as a guest or verify your account. It takes about a minute.
The rep told me he was using CloudLinux version 7.6 (which is a fork of Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
It was a good first impression as the staff answered my questions without hesitation. I also like that your OS is up to date.
This chat software is easy to use. No errors the process went smoothly from start to finish.
Inmotion is one of the most expensive hosting companies. For starters, two sites will cost $6.39 per month. Upgrading is the best option. Prices start at $14.71 per month, giving you unlimited websites.
Nice option as you get unlimited free email accounts and domains.
The important thing to remember about these prices is that for a 2-year subscription, there is a slight price increase when you choose the full-year option. You don’t have a monthly selection.
Note that these prices are for a limited time only. And a 90-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
Available Plans, prices and details
Inmotion Launch plans start at $6.39/mo, have a wide variety and include everything you need to create a website.
The power plan offers hosting for six sites and 2x the performance, which is not a good description.
The Pro plan gives you unlimited websites. 4X performance and professional support that means keeping your website up and running 99.99% of the time, otherwise they’ll give you free hosting.
The Starter, Power, and Pro plans all have the same unlimited options: disk space, bandwidth, and email.
Plan Feature Comparison
- Domain included: yes, first year free
- The installation process is simple – fill out the registration form 5. The form will have the option to install WordPress at the same time.
- Admin Panel Experience: The control panel is very clean and easy to use. Site administration using cPanel.
- Third-Party App Support – One-click integration with Mojo Marketplace for installing popular scripts like WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and more.
- Server Information: Linux CentOS 6, PHP 7, MySQL 5.6, PostgreSQL 10
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex and PayPal.
- Fees and Concerns: Domain names are non-refundable. Domain and hosting renewal fees are increasing.
- Upsells – Partial upsells but this is common for web hosting companies.
Inmotion offers a variety of other plans, including managed WordPress. Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and Dedicated Servers.
Do we recommend Inmotion?
Yes, we recommend Inmotion as a hosting company. Building a website is very easy.
In most of our comparisons, Inmotion was the best speed. But availability can be a small issue.
Some of Inmotion’s main selling points are their great customer service. From the start, the agent responded within seconds and was correct. The next big thing to look out for is free website transfers and free backups.
While there are some downsides, it offers a great experience. Especially when it comes to customer support.