WebHostingBuzz Review 2022 :
WebhostingBuzz It started in 2002 as a basic Safvan Malik reseller account that has been around since the beginning. It has grown into one of the leading multinational web hosting companies.
It has over a hundred servers and a platform that serves nearly 30,000 customers and hosts over 200,000 websites. The company is located all over the world.
It is private and has no debt. They serve the needs of everything from the smallest clients to large corporations.
They are headquartered in Auburn, Massachusetts and have other offices. This includes offices in Lincoln, UK and Kharkiv, USA. Good to know if you are buying web hosting overseas.
This enables them to provide 24/7 online technical support.
The servers are located in Atlanta, Georgia and Phoenix, Arizona, where both dedicated servers and VPS are located.
In this review, I’ll be doing my own testing using the information we’ve saved.
All plans come with 24/7/365 support and free site migration. The first two months are free and they also guarantee 99% uptime.
According to our test labels, the performance is very good:
Response time: 678ms
WordPress render time: 148 ms
Three main considerations
speed and reliability
Most website owners lose money if their site goes down or someone leaves their site due to slow performance. At the very least the host should be able to provide 99.95% uptime and load web pages in seconds.
We use a simple WordPress site as a test beacon to test the speed and reliability of WebhostingBuzz Monthly.
So far, WebHostingBuzz has exceeded expectations in terms of uptime and speed, and they have also outperformed most of their competitors. Below is a breakdown of performance by month:
- Jul 2019 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 648 ms
- Aug 2019 average uptime: 99.94% average load speed: 628 ms
- Sep 2019 average uptime: 99.94% average load speed: 683 ms
- Oct 2019 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 625 ms
- Nov 2019 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 608 ms
- Dec 2019 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 621 ms
- Jan 2020 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 578 ms
- Feb 2020 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 650 ms
- Mar 2020 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 672 ms
- Apr 2020 average uptime: 99.97% average load speed: 696 ms
- May 2020 average uptime: 99.98% average load speed: 679 ms
- Jun 2020 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 724 ms
- Jul 2020 average uptime: 99.87% average load speed: 706 ms
- Aug 2020 average uptime: 99.99% average load speed: 896 ms
- Sep 2020 average uptime: 99.95% average load speed: 747 ms
- Oct 2020 average uptime: 99.82% average load speed: 715 ms
- Nov 2020 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 652 ms
- Dec 2020 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 672 ms
- Jan 2021 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 674 ms
- Feb 2021 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 680 ms
- Mar 2021 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 752 ms
- May 2021 average uptime: 93.77% average load speed: 628 ms
- Mar 2021 average uptime: 100.00% average load speed: 752 ms
July 2019 Thru Mar 2021
|Average Page Speed||678 ms|
|Average Uptime||99.71% – 120 minutes over 17 outages|
|Average Render Time||192 ms|
|Average Security Threats||5 attempts|
|Support||Tickets, chat and phone support|
|Apps||WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop, and AbanteCart|
|Features||Unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, free SSL|
|Plans||Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers|
|Transfer||Free Site Transfer – One Time|
|Pricing||Starting at $4.99/mo (same renewal price)|
I like the variety of options. WebHostingBuzz for help Their online knowledge base is very detailed and easy to use. Contact a support representative You can use chat, toll-free numbers, or open a support ticket.
For me, the quickest way to measure the quality of support is by chatting with your representative. And ask a simple question that most data center operators should know:
“Which version of RHEL or CentOS is my site running?”
It’s an Operating System Almost all web hosting companies use Linux, whether it’s Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS. You can understand how a data center works by knowing the version of the data center and what the employees know about it.
Here is a screenshot of my support chat:
Chat is usually quick. It took John about 5 minutes to contact him. I need more information on my website to get the information that works for me.
The agent quickly informed me that the server running my site was CloudLinux version 7.7, and it took about 6 minutes from start to finish.
WebHostingBuzz It is one of the most expensive web hosting companies. Get the basic plan for a single site for just $4.99 per month. Upgrade to a higher professional plan with unlimited features and websites. It’s only $24.99 per month.
The $4.99 Personal plan is a basic website plan. Not much freer than a domain name and it comes with a limited 20GB SSD storage. The benefit is unlimited bandwidth. This is fairly standard for most hosting companies.
Available Plans, prices and details
WebHostingBuzz’s personal plans start at $4.99 per month, which is a great plan for beginners. It comes with everything you need to host a single website.
The developer plan has unlimited websites. 100GB SSD storage, 200% CPU speed, 2GB RAM, 10Mbps I/O speed, free SSL and unlimited bandwidth. Prices start at $9.99 per month.
The business plan starts at a slightly higher price of $24.99 per month and comes with unlimited SSD storage, 300% CPU speed, 3GB of memory, 20Mbps I/O speed, free SSL, and unlimited bandwidth.
- Included domains: If the first year is free, the second year will incur no additional charges.
- The installation process is simple: a two-page registration form.
- Admin Panel Experience: The control panel is very clean and easy to use. Site administration using cPanel.
- Third-Party App Support – One-click integration with Mojo Marketplace for installing popular scripts like WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and more.
- Server Information: Linux CentOS 7.7, PHP 7, MySQL 5.6, PostgreSQL 10
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex and PayPal.
- Fees and Questions:
- Add-on sales: Some add-on sales. But this is normal in the web hosting industry. so don’t worry
Do we recommend WebHostingBuzz?
Yes, we recommend WebHostingBuzz. is a hosting company and their website is easy to set up.
WebHostingBuzz absolutely dominates all of our speed reports.
They have a default control panel for browsing the website. Your customer service is very good. They’re also updated with the latest versions of CentOS and RedHat, so you know they’re safe.
One of WebhostingBuzz’s selling points is a 45-day money-back guarantee, most of which is the standard 30-day.
However, it’s a bit more expensive than the competition, but for $4.99 per month, you get high-quality support and uptime.
Overall, they are great value for money.