Do you know what is Google? if you use Google, then it is very important for you to have this information of Google as well. That is why in today’s article, we will give you complete information about Google, such as what is Google, who created Google and who is its owner, and also know what is the history of Google.
Today every Internet user uses Google, Google has become another name of the Internet. If you want to get information about any subject, then you do Google, but if we talk about before the existence of Google? Yes, there were search engines before, but taking information was not as accessible as it has been after the arrival of Google, which today you get information about almost every subject very easily on Google.
Google search being a free feature, it is accessible to every internet user, so let’s know what Google is and other things related to Google.
What is Google
Google is a multinational public technology company in America, which is known by its famous Google Search Engine, as well as provides Google Internet related services and products, such as Online Advertising, Cloud Computing, Software and Google Phone etc. If we talk about Google’s search engine, then it is very famous all over the world and is the most used search engine in the world.
According to estimates, more than 5.5 billion information is searched in Google every day, and more than 90 percent of the world’s population uses the Google search engine. In which 15% of completely new information is searched every day, which has never been searched before on Google, it is information related to everyday and completely new topics.
Google is available in about 150 languages, so you can guess from these figures, how big is Google’s user base, and you are also connected to it.
What is the history of google
Talking about the history of Google, it was started in 1995 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two PhD students studying at Stanford University in California, USA, when these two students created a search engine, which was named Backrub.
This search engine used to work on Backlink Algorithm Ranking, that is, the ranking of any page on this search engine was based on its Backlinks. The Backrub search engine ran on Stanford University’s servers for about 1 year and was later stopped due to lack of bandwidth.
After the good start of the Backrub search engine, the Google domain was registered on 15 September 1997, and almost a year later, i.e. on 4 September 1998, Google was launched and its old Backrub search engine was renamed as Google.
The reason behind naming Google was the American mathematician Edward Kasner and James Newman’s book Mathematics And The Imagination, according to which the word Googol means 100 zeros behind 1, and this word Googol was mispronounced and kept as Google.
What are Google’s Products and Services
Most people know Google only from the search engine, but do you know that Google does not only work on the search engine, but apart from this, there are many services and products of Google, which you may have used every day but you do not know. That this is also a Google Product, or a service.
So let’s know which are the 10 famous products and services of Google.
10 Famous Services and Products of Google.
1. Google Search Engine – (The most used search engine in the world.)
2. Google Chrome – (This is the famous web browser of Google and the most used worldwide.)
3. G-Mail – (This is Google’s most used free email service, in which you will probably also have an account.)
4. Android – (This is Google’s mobile operating system, and a huge project of Google, the smartphone you use is based on this Android.)
5. YouTube – (Who does not know YouTube, it is a well-known platform for watching online videos, here you can also watch videos from all over the world, and you can also become famous by putting any of your videos in it.)
google some more services
- Google Adsense – (This is Google’s advertising program, in which Google shows advertisements of various companies on its partnership websites, and in return gives money to the website owners.)
7. Google Drive – (This is Google’s Cloud Storage service, in which Google gives up to 15 Gb of space to its users on the cloud, that is, you can keep your important data in Google Drive and it can be used anywhere through online medium. Is.)
8. Google Adword – (This is Google’s advertising service which is for advertisers, that is, those who want to advertise through Google, they can get it done through Google Adword.)
9. Google Maps – (This is Google’s famous Map technology service, through which the routes and maps of any place are detected.)
10. Google Pixel-(This is Google’s Android mobile phone which is very famous, its 1st Gen was released by Google in 2016, and now 4th Gen is available.)
Apart from all these, Google also provides many other products and services, such as Chromebook, Google Public DNS, Google News, Google Assistant, Blogger, Google Docs, Google Books, Google Translate, Google Analytics etc., and constantly Google its new products and services. Keeps removing services. It will not be a new thing if there is more growth in Google Services in the future.
Where does Google earn from?
Talking about Google’s earnings, it has many sources, such as how big is the Google network you have, and Google provides many services in the market, all are also very famous, and are used in large quantities all over the world.
The main source of Google’s earnings is advertising, where a major part of Google’s earnings comes from advertising, the rest of the earnings come from the sale of Licensing, Apps, Smartphones and other Hardware Devices.
More than 5.5 billion searches are done daily on Google, so you can get an idea of how big a market Google creates for advertisers. Where advertisers advertise on various properties of Google, from which Google earns a lot of money.
What is the full form of Google
It has not been announced by Google, but by many websites Google’s Full Form GLOBAL ORGANISATION OF ORIENTED GROUP LANGUAGE OF EARTH is said.
Who is the CEO of Google?
Sundar Pichai is an American citizen of Indian origin.
Who is the owner of Google?
In 2004, Larry Page and Sergey Brian made Google public, that is, no one owner of Google, but the rights on the company went to the shareholders, who bought Google’s shares and at this time most of Google’s shares were owned by the founders of Google. are near.
And in the year 2015, Google was restructured, after which Alphabet Inc. has been made the parent company of Google and its other subsidiaries.
Who are the main three shareholders of Google
Larry Page – Google Founder and Alphabet Inc. CEO.
Sergey Brian – Google Founder and Alphabet Inc President.
Eric Schmidt – Former CEO of Google (2001 to 2011)
In which cities of India are Google’s offices located?
Google has 70 offices in 50 countries around the world, out of which if we talk about India, these are in the main cities.
Friends, I hope, now you have come to know what is Google, and how after a small beginning, Google appears in such a big form today. Friends, if you like this information, then definitely share it with your friends also, because knowledge always increases by sharing, thank you.